ACI Webinar - CEOs perspective on the ASQ 2021 Global Traveller Survey
Airports Council International (ACI) World has published its second edition of the ASQ 2021 Global Traveller Survey. The research provides insights from air travellers across 31 countries and five continents and reveals how air traveller behaviours and expectations are shifting as a result of the COVID pandemic. In this webinar, airport CEOs gives their perspective on the study’s findings. The panel of CEOs explains:
- How their airports are using customer insight data like the Global Traveller Survey to support strategic decision making
- Why it is increasingly critical for airport management to understand changes in passenger behaviour
- How airports should respond to the emergence of the new traveller segments identified in the Survey
The speakers are:
- Ivan Bassato, Chief Aviation Officer, Aeroporto di Roma
- Nicolas Claude, Chief Executive Office, Queen Alia International Airport Operator, Airport International Group (AIG)
- Chad Newton, Chief Executive Officer, Wayne County Airport Authority
This webinar is moderated by Nigel Womersley De Zaldua, Director, ICF.
Thank you to ICF for sponsoring this webinar and thank you to our ASQ Global Traveller Survey sponsors InterVISTAS, ICF, Kone, Plaza Premium Group and Exolum.
Share with your network