ACI Webinar - Airport Cybersecurity in a Nutshell
Digital transformation and accelerating technological adoption have altered almost every aspect of how airports are operated. These rapidly advancing technologies and the increased reliance on digital solutions dramatically increase the airport’s exposure to cybersecurity risk. An attack on an airport’s systems can cause significant operational disruption, financial loss, reputational damage, legal consequences as well as security breaches or safety incidents. These risks make it more important than ever for airports to not only prioritize cybersecurity, but to build cyber resiliency across their systems and organization.
This webinar explores why cybersecurity at airports is now more important that ever as well as how regulators and Civil Aviation Authorities are approaching cybersecurity, how airports are currently managing their cybersecurity and what steps can be taken to future proof cybersecurity at airports.
The speakers are:
- Leong Yuh Khee, Senior Vice President Corporate IT & Technology, Singapore Changi Airport
- Nicole Keeley, Head of Cybersecurity Oversight, UK Civil Aviation Authority
- Doug Blough, Vice President, Intelligence, Aviation ISAC
- Julien Touzeau, Head of Security and Crisis Management, Airbus
- Yann Berger, Product Security Expert, Airbus
This webinar is moderated by Kesang Ukyab, Manager, Innovation and Technology, ACI World.
Share with your network