ACI Webinar - Airport slot allocation in the recovery: Enhancing connectivity and fostering choices for the travelling public
This webinar explains how slots are allocated as per the Worldwide Airport Slot Guidelines (WASG) and the role of airport operators in this process. We discuss with the Chair of the ACI World Expert Group on Slots the best options to meet the needs of travellers and of the overall aviation ecosystem in the COVID-19 recovery period. Our panelists from London Heathrow Airport, Sydney Airport, and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey explain how airport slot allocation policies can support the recovery of the aviation industry.
Our speakers are:
- Patty Clark, Chief Strategy Officer, Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Gunter Heinrich, Chair, ACI World Expert Group on Slots (EGS) & & Head of Airport Slot Management, Fraport AG
- Alyson Playford, Head of Network Development & Engagement Transformation, Heathrow Airport Ltd
- Philippe Villard, Head, Policy and Economics, ACI World
- Rob Wood, General Manager, Aviation, SYD (Sydney International Airport)
The webinar is hosted by Kevin Caron, ACI World’s Director Capacity Building Programmes.