ACI Webinar - ASQ 2020 Global Traveller Survey COVID-19: Understanding Future Behaviours for a Successful Recovery
Airports Council International (ACI) World has published its ASQ Global Traveller Survey which reveals half of those surveyed want to travel again soon. This can be attributed to a strong level of confidence in the environment safety provided by airports and airlines.
The survey found that 48% of travelers considered themselves likely to travel within the next three months but, despite this eagerness to travel, the recovery is dependent on a multitude of factors. Passengers expect that new measures are put in place to address health risks.
In this webinar, after a short presentation of the survey results, we discuss with our experts how they are going to adapt their services in order to fit this new reality.
Our speakers are:
- Jonathan Song, Global Business Development Director, Plaza Premium Group
- Cãlin Hera, Business Development Manager, Infrastructure - KONE Major Projects, KONE
- Kyrian Eke, Senior Aviation Consultant, Munich Airport International
- Valerie St-James, Director, Market Research, ACI World
- Sebastian Selmeier, Senior Associate Business Operations, Munich Airport International
The webinar is hosted by Kevin Caron, Vice President, Global Assessments and Training, ACI World.
Share with your network