ACI Webinar - ASQ 2022 Global Traveller Survey: Business Strategies to Address New Customer Expectations: Airport Opportunities from Sustainability Approaches to Technology (Part 2)
This second webinar on the release of the 2022 ASQ Global Traveller Survey (GTS) delves more deeply into how airports and travel industry partners can translate this new air traveller market intelligence into tangible business strategies and solutions. Our panel of experts offers their perspectives on converting challenges into opportunities (for example, new expectations for airport experiences, engagement of the airport with the local community, sustainability action expectations). They also discuss ways that airport operators can design custom approaches, services, and products to address the new needs and expectations of the post-pandemic airport customer.
The speakers are:
- Eefje Roodvoets-Strijbosch, Customer Experience Lead, NACO
- Jonathan Song, Business Development Director, Plaza Premium Group
- Shahram Heidari, Senior Innovation Execution Leader, KONE
- Pedro Alves, Vice President Global Business Development – Extended Borders, IDEMIA
- Jennifer Desharnais, Director, Sustainability and Environmental Protection, ACI World
This webinar is moderated by Paul Clark, VP, InterVISTAS Consulting.
Share with your network