ACI Webinar - Cargo: A lifeline for airports during COVID-19
With cargo demand rising in many parts of the world, coupled with the need for secure rapid distribution of vaccines, the opportunity to offset lost passenger revenue and create new revenue streams through handling of increased cargo loads is proving to be a popular route to market for airports worldwide. This webinar looks at the growth of cargo during the pandemic and how some airports have pivoted to serve this market, as well as iCargo, an innovative solution for the rapid deployment of low cost, cargo facilities.
Please note that all figures mentioned in the webinar with regards to air cargo traffic are PRELIMINARY. ACI World will release the final rankings in the summer.
The speakers are:
- Janik Gagne, Senior Director, Economic Analysis and Statistical Services, ACI World
- Thomas Romig, Vice President Safety & Operations, ACI World
- Brian Cobb, Chief Innovation Officer, Cincinnati Airport
- Alex Bradley, Director, Autologic Airports
- Sally Dixon, Director, Autologic Airports
- Joachim V. Winning, Air Cargo Development Director, Frankfurt Airport
This webinar is moderated by Nina Brooks, Vice President, Security, Facilitation and Innovation, ACI World
Share with your network