ACI Webinar | COVID-19 Testing – Airport Approaches and Experiences
As the aviation industry continues to restart and increase traffic levels, many of the world’s airports are evaluating options to test passengers for COVID-19 on departure or arrival. This is designed to provide a safe, healthy journey for passengers while re-building consumer confidence. In addition, some States mandate testing in order to reduce the risk of spread of the virus.
In this webinar, we look at how testing can contribute to a multi-layered risk management approach for COVID-19 alongside some of the challenges faced by airports implementing testing facilities in response to rapidly changing requirements. Various airports share their views and experiences and World Business Partner EBEA will share information related to their COVID-19 Testing Planning tool to help airports plan an efficient layout and process.
Our speakers are:
- Nina Brooks, VP Security, Facilitation and Innovation, ACI World
- Jeff Barrow, Associate Director, Regulatory Compliance and Infrastructure, Toronto Pearson Airport
- David Celada, Director, Operational Strategy and Planning, London City Airport
- Hubert Kisala, Co-founder and Director, EBEA Consulting
- Wendy Reiter, Security Director, Seattle Tacoma Airport
The webinar is moderated by Billy Shallow, Director Innovation and Technology, ACI World and is sponsored by EBEA Consulting.
Share with your network