ACI Webinar - Flexible Security Solutions for Airports with Different Operations
This webinar explores ways in which airports can adapt their security measures based on risk – whether permanently or dynamically, for all operations or in separate demarcated areas. Based on new ICAO guidance on airport security risk categorization, the webinar provides hands-on examples of risk-based approaches and low-cost, low-tech solutions that can help airports with their recovery.
The speakers are:
- Sonia Hifdi, Head, AVSEC Implementation and Guidelines, Direction Générale de l'Aviation Civile (DGAC)
- Ben Smith, Group Manager, Strategic Development, New Zealand Aviation Security Service
- Anna Svedberg, Head of Security, Swedavia
- Sara Stevens, Manager, HSSE, Fort McMurray International Airport
- Patrick Lucas, Vice President, Economics, Airports Council International World
- Josh Chan, Business Development Manager, Nuctech Company Ltd
This webinar is moderated by Nathalie Herbelles, Senior Director, Security and Facilitation, ACI World.
Share with your network