ACI Webinar - Smart Security: Leading innovation in passenger and baggage screening at airports
Smart Security is the leading global programme improving the passenger and baggage screening process at airports. The programme is led by some of the world’s most innovative airports, airlines and regulators. The ultimate goal is to drive security standards, improve operational efficiency at airports, whilst providing the best possible customer experience for passengers.
This webinar delves into the Smart Security programme, how different airport and government organizations are leading in innovation and what the future of security looks like.
The speakers are:
- Matt Gilkeson, Director, Innovation Task Force, TSA
- Scott Dullard, Head of Security and Aviation, Melbourne Airport
- Nick Best, Head of Security Intelligence & Risk, London Heathrow Airport
- Sander Olivier, Director, National Co-ordinator for Security and Counter terrorism, The Netherlands
- Jeff Barrow, Associate Director, Security and Safety, Toronto Pearson Airport
This webinar is moderated by Billy Shallow, Director, Innovation and Technology, ACI World
Share with your network