ACI Webinar - Strategic Challenges Looming: Strengthening collaboration between airports and ground handlers
ACI and ASA signed an MoC in June 2021 with the intention to establish a transparent, durable, fair and robust cooperation between airports and ground handlers. The objective is to foster the development of an airport ecosystem that is more sustainable, resilient, and ready to face the future.
This webinar explores the reasons behind the newly-established collaboration between ACI and ASA, identifies ways in which the industry’s sustainability goals can be achieved, addresses the great resignation and subsequent workforce shortages that have ensued, looks to find solutions for improved resilience and identify how to ensure high levels of safety and customer service despite all these ongoing challenges.
The speakers are:
- Atilla Korkmazoğlu, CEO Ground Handling and Cargo, Çelebi
- Luis Felipe de Oliveira, Director General, ACI-World
- Fabio Gamba, Director General, ASA
- Gabriel Mocho, Director Civil Aviation, ITF
- Gema Martin Egea, Director Airport Services, AENA
The moderator is Mark Pilling, Managing Director, AMP Mark Pilling.
Share with your network