ACI Webinar - Strategies on evolving the relations between Ground Handlers and Airport Operators
Airports, airlines and ground handling service providers are core actors of the aviation ecosystem ensuring the safe and efficient transportation of passengers and goods. Traditionally, airlines and ground handling service providers are bound by an agreement under which services are provided. However, the relations between airports and ground handling services providers are not always governed by a formal agreement.
ACI and ASA have recently published a new Airport Operator and Ground Handling Service Provider Agreement Template to help the industry formalize and further develop the relations between these two important stakeholders to ensure safe and efficient operations while providing the best possible services to customers.
This webinar focuses on:
- Some of the challenges in the ground handling domain and industry is experiencing in terms of safety, operational efficiency, workforce issues, economic pressures, etc.
- The importance of collaboration between airport operators and GHSPs and how this can be further enhanced and improved.
- Exploring the content and approach taken in the new Airport Operator and Ground Handling Service Provider Agreement Template.
- Touch on some of the key messages around the notion of airports and GHSPs working as a single aviation ecosystem as well as the need for social and economic sustainability for ground handlers.
The speakers are:
- Steve Otterway, Manager Business Improvement, Dnata
- Ingrid Braeuninger, Chief Operating Officer, Airport Terminal Services
- Dorte Nygaard, Head of Safety Services Office, Safety & Wildlife Manager, Copenhagen Airport
- Karl Brochu, Senior Director, Operations, Security and Safety, Montreal Airport
- Fabio Gamba, Director General, Airport Services Association
This webinar is moderated by Thomas Romig, Vice President Safety, Security and Operations, ACI World.
Share with your network