ACI Webinar - What health and vaccine certificates mean for airports. An introduction.
The press is alive with stories about health certificates or vaccine "passports" but what do they mean, how will they work, and what does it mean for airports anyway?
The short answer is that it is unlikely that airports will need to deal with any of them, but the airlines and border agencies will - and that is why airports need to be engaged to ensure that they work together seamlessly, so that passengers have the minimum possible inconvenience on their journey.
We have invited the CEOs of the leading health pass solutions to explain how the passes work and how they can all work together to provide a service to passengers which is secure, privacy protecting and simple to use. The European Commission will also provide an insight on how the Digital Green Certificate will work both in the EU and around the world.
The speakers are:
- Sara Barragán Montes, Technical Officer, Border Health Risk Dissemination unit, Country Readiness Strengthening department, WHO Health Emergencies Programme
- Natschja Ratanaprayul, Technical Officer, Public Digital Health Technology, Department of Digital Health and Innovations, World Health Organization (WHO)
- Filip Cornelis, Director for Aviation, DG MOVE, European Commission
- Dakota Gruener, CEO, ID2020 - Good Health Pass Coalition
- Frederic Leger, Director Products APCS (Airports, Passenger, Cargo and Security), IATA
- Chester Drum, CEO, AOK
- Paul Meyer, CEO, CommonPass
This webinar is moderated by Michael Rossell, Senior Vice President International Relations and Corporate Secretary, ACI World.
Share with your network