ASQ Best Practice Report: Passenger Experience at the Gate Comfort in Waiting Areas
Comfort of waiting areas at airport gates is a crucial overall driver of customer satisfaction.
This report has been produced through ACI’s ASQ programme which provides a detailed view of the passenger experience through their comfort levels at the gate areas showing the top airport performers to serve as role models for the whole industry.
Using an exploratory survey among the airports that are delivering the best comfort of waiting at the gate areas, this new report investigates the variables associated with their success.
To order a paperback version of this publication please contact email@example.com . Additional shipping and handling charges will apply.
Airports continually strive to improve customer experience as passengers are demanding higher levels of service.
To get a comprehensive understanding of the concept of comfort of waiting at the gate areas, this best practice report explores several questions:
- what is the personal experience of passengers waiting in airports and how do passengers perceive this time
- which are the tangible and intangible aspects of the airport that affect the perception of waiting time at the gate areas
- what can airports anticipate regarding passengers’ reactions to the airport environment
- do all passengers have the same sensitivities to the comfort offered at the waiting areas, and
- according to the most successful airports, what are the key variables in delivering the best comfort at the gate areas