Landside Security Handbook – First Edition 2018
The handbook is intended to help operators ensure that all aspects of landside security, including prevention, deterrence and incident management, have been considered in their procedures. It updates and brings together the best elements of managing security from the current experience of airports around the world.
The handbook includes:
- Measures and technologies for prevention and detection including training and security awareness
- Advice for effective communication during crisis
- Examples of best practices for reducing queues and crowds
- Assessment of risk and vulnerabilities
- Guidance on Terminal and road design (in collaboration with ARUP)
- Best practice for response and recovery
To order a paperback version, email email@example.com or contact us at +1 514 373 1243.