Airport Technology Priorities in a Time of Pandemic
As airports around the world restart operations, their primary focus is on protecting the health and welfare of passengers and staff. In this report, a number of ACI member airports’ Chief Information Officers (CIOs) have outlined their top priorities and strategies to meet the challenges of today’s evolving aviation industry.
- Regaining passenger confidence
- Protecting vital IT infrastructure
- Accelerating innovation with new processes
- Using automation to reduce costs
- Increasing non-aeronautical revenue through digitizing processes
- Introducing agile approaches to airport IT