Guidance Manual: Airport Greenhouse Gas Emissions Management
This manual provides guidance for airport operators wishing to manage greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, which includes:
- Clear definitions of terms;
- Why an airport operator would manage GHG emissions;
- How to conduct a GHG emissions inventory;
- What GHG emissions species to include;
- How to categorize sources;
- References to documents assisting with the calculations of the quantities of emissions;
- The goals of an emissions management programme;
- GHG emissions reduction projects;
- Becoming Carbon Neutral;
- Reviewing programmes and reporting progress; and
- Gaining accreditation for achievements made.
This publication is available in English, French, and Spanish. Please note that once the publication has been purchased, all versions are available on the store to the recipient.